Organization and resources
In the Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Serbia, due to performing related and interacted tasks there are formed the organizational units as follows: p>
- National Control Laboratory
- National Pharmacovigilance Centre
- National Centre for Information on Medicines and Medical Devices
- Human Medicines Centre
- Centre for Support
- Pharmaceutical Department
- Medical Department
- Veterinary Medicines Department
- Medical Devices Department
- Licencing Department
- Assessment Department
- Administrative Department
- Financial Department
- eDevelopment and IT
- Physico-Chemical Laboratory
- Biological Laboratory
- Quality Control and Support
as well as the Quality Control Management and Managing Director Office.
Managing Board of ALIMS
There was appointed a Managing Board:
|PREDSEDNIK||Spec. dr. med. Šepetkovski Aleksandar |
|ČLANOVI||Prof. dr Ninković Dragan
Fakultet za specijalnu edukaciju i rehabilitaciju “FASPER”, Beograd
|Prof. dr. Maksimović V. Živan
|Doc. dr. Dragaš Marko
|Spec. dr. med. Čebedžić Rajko
Agencija za lekove i medicinska sredstva Srbije
The Committees were formed as follows:
- Committee for Marketing Authorisation of Human Medicinal Products,
- Committee for Marketing Authorisation of Veterinary Medicinal Products
- Committee for Marketing Authorisation of Medical Devices,
- Committee for Human Medicinal Products Clinical Trials Assessment,
- Committee for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices Safety Assessment
- Committee for Homeopathic Medicinal Products
- Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products Pharmacovigilance
- Committee for Veterinary Medicinal Products Clinical Trials Assessment
- Committee for Marketing Authorisation of Traditional Medicinal Products
- Committee for Marketing Authorisation of Radiopharmaceuticals
Internal organization chart of ALIMS
Highly responsible, complex and variable activities in the Agency are carried out by educated, qualified, professional and experienced staff. When it comes to the age structure of personnel, the Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Serbia has endeavored in its Personnel Policy to comprise all three age categories: the wisdom of experienced professionals, innovative youth and the power of maturity.
In 2016 , the Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Serbia has 173 employees.
Activities in the Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Serbia are carried out in two objects – the old building, which belonged to the Pharmacy Institute of Serbia and the new facility the construction of which was financed from the project of the European Agency for Reconstruction.
All the laboratories within the National Control Laboratory of the Agency have been renovated so as to comply with the strictest world demands in the domain of quality control, particularly the Microbiological Laboratory, i.e. its sterile block.
The Agency disposes with the latest equipment necessary for the quality control of medicinal products and medical devices, as well as for the informatic support for all processes conducted in the Agency. Necessary equipment qualification and calibration, as well as computer data protection processes are performed on a regular basis, according to the plans defined.